1st GEN HIDs

How do you get scratches on brand new in the box items. They are packed very well from ford. Not to mention $35 shipping! My arse!

wow, $700....is what I paid for my white M8 with 109k on it

They were $600+ a side new. I am pleased with mine.

Ive got a set for sale just as nice, for less than half the cost of just what one new one costs. still no takers tho.......

Ive got a set for sale just as nice, for less than half the cost of just what one new one costs. still no takers tho.......

I think you have to repost those..there have been quite a few headlight threads lately..could be a simple solution to somebody's headlight problems, especially since they come with an aftermarket hid kit installed correct?

Will these fit 95? Do you have to upgrade any of the wiring? My lights are really messed up and need to be changed.

Thank you in advance.

Well, I for one think they are worth it. Store them away another 10 years & they're worth twice as much. I've got a used LSC set that is a high 8 of 10. I sold my last 1st Gen back in October of last year & I'm not getting rid of them any time soon. They are simply very hard to come by.

I purchased a pair of mint LSC housings for I think about $150 shipped a few years back on a forum.
I just don't understand why people are spending so much money on these. It's crazy!

Soon they will be worth nothing, as more Gen I's wind up in the junk yard. Parts are only good if there are vehicles on the road.

I think you have to repost those..there have been quite a few headlight threads lately..could be a simple solution to somebody's headlight problems, especially since they come with an aftermarket hid kit installed correct?

Thats negotiable. The HID kit is currently in the tahoe lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back