1998 Spring Feature car question.

userrk1329

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys My name is Rich. Iam pretty new to LVC I have been reading postings on the boards for about 6 month and finally decided to post a question. I have had a couple Marks and my newest is a 1998. My question is how do I tell if my car is a spring feature car or not. It does have the BH- gold paint with the Zq- Ivory interior. However it does not have the gold badging. Can anyone shed some more light on this for me. I thought that on the Spring features had the gold paint. Thanks in advance everyone:)

oh and MERIJONS97LSC I looked at that page before and it stated that the gold and ivory was a spring feature thing. but I cant figure out if the gold paint was JUST a spring feature thing or was it put on other marks.. I have the chrome trim not the gold though..

The "BH" color code was ONLY uesd on the 98 SPRING FEATURE cars, all 117 of them. Not used on ANY other Lincoln product in 1998. It could be that someone replaced the rear neon, and I assure you the gold lettering is not available unless you get a used one from another Spring Feature or a Collectors Edition car.

I think the gold lettering was just a dealer option. I've seen that on many other Mark VIII's.

My neighbor has a base Spring Feature with chrome trim. No gold except the paint. I've seen photos of Spring Feature LSC's also, with no gold trim.

the spring feature i parted out a few months back was indeed a spring feature, and the writing wasnt gold on it, so it might have been a dealer thing only like bill said.

TailLight.jpg

My Spring Feature LSC has the gold lettering. The three(including mine) LSC SF's I've seen had the gold letters.

SpeedStarsProfile.jpg

Members online

Back