For Sale 1998 Mark VIII LSC

no actually its not ... it was the florida car comment saying salt destroys our cars... and dick my car was a one owner... and i could careless what you or any of the other fools say on here... you truly are jerkoff... just keeping posting about all the cars your not going to buy no one cares!!!

and hey don go buy richs aka my great 8`s car... i could of bought that ivory lsc that he is offering for 1200... he is asking 3000... thats the one to buy... lol...
you and your boy toy onefresh are mad because you didnt get my mark... cleaner than anything you have had...btw rich told me all about you and what a loser you are... thats the only truthful thing he ever told me...

Hey *** 98 if I wanted a base it wounded be yours. That's why you have your car on Long Island Craigslist. Face it buddy your car just isn't that good

Oh and 98 didn't you message me like 2 times say oh what did great 8 aka rich offer me. If I did not respond to you get the point.

i know thats why i sold it for 4500... your right... my red lsc was nothing to thats why i got 4700 for it..any mark i buy i make it pristine... your not even on my radar my man... now get back and post the next mark 8 your not going to buy...

Tell me Robert why your braking my balls bc I didn't buy your car. Glad you sold it. When I find the right car ill buy like I said I don't need it bro I have a brand new car and my truck this is going to be a weekend car. So I'm in no hurry to just jump. So get off my back about it.

wow Robert, you really know how to make online friends...it kinda looks like you're just here to sell used cars. Yours is a very peculiar approach, how's that working for ya? lol
:yourock:

and hey don go buy richs aka my great 8`s car... i could of bought that ivory lsc that he is offering for 1200... he is asking 3000... thats the one to buy... lol...
you and your boy toy onefresh are mad because you didnt get my mark... cleaner than anything you have had...btw rich told me all about you and what a loser you are... thats the only truthful thing he ever told me...

Funny I don't remember that conversation Robert. Leave me out of your rants. I commented in another thread about how you spare no expense when it comes to your cars. I'm not bashing you.....stop bashing me. Thanks in advance.

Between the poor spelling and grammar, I wouldn't deal with half of you..... Good grief...

you should definitely rememember the conversation rich... i was going to buy the car and you screwed me.. you want to act like i was never associated with the ivory mark with a bad neon bad blend door on octis... play dumb rich... like when you sold marvin that lsc and you lied about the true mileage. dont sit pn here and try and act like your some good guy... you talk about everyone you claim to be associated with... and for don sherril and one fresh you try and make it about the car and i was mad lol... i had a gorgeous mark for sale... i had two losers make pretend they were buyers and then try to disect the car.. lol dont be mad cause its not yours.. dont be mad i sold it.. i will be buying plenty more.. and sell them all and make a profit... make no mistake though every car i sell is will be as beautiful as all the others i sold. i love mark viiis as i have had many... a car salesman no... im a person with a passion for these cars and if on the way i make some money then so be it... you came out running your mouth first... sometimes i wish these forums were sort of in person.. cause i think you would use a little more caution when dealing with me face to face... you should always know your enemies first before you choose them

:sleep:
----
'losers, enemies, jerk-offs'? really? are you serious?
----
I got no beef with you R- I don't' even know you; it seems I became an 'enemy' when I pointed out you were not the orig owner of your one owner car for sale..that's on you
---
you might consider trying to take it easy R;
your anger> hypertension> the BIG MI (heart attack)> the big sleep>no more online vitriol, no more Mark VIII's...

ur right.... cant we all just get along lol... this forum is about mark viii's... we are all very proud our cars...some more than others... sorry if offended any of yous guys.... sooooo... what did you do to your mark viii today lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back