1998 Mark VIII LSC

rollinstonekeith

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm now looking at buying a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. It is white not repainted and it has NO dings or large scuffs. It is almost mint. The interior is not ripped at all and it is an AZ car, so no rust at all. It only has 109K miles and runs perfect and they are asking $3,300. Is that a good deal????

Thanks for the feed back,
Vic

I'm now looking at buying a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. It is white not repainted and it has NO dings or large scuffs. It is almost mint. The interior is not ripped at all and it is an AZ car, so no rust at all. It only has 109K miles and runs perfect and they are asking $3,300. Is that a good deal????

Vic

Sounds like a good deal to me as long as there is no major underlying issues. I bought mine back in 08 with 72K miles from a dealer and paid $7200

Vic

No rust and good paint and body and running good, 109K is nothing to these motors. I'd say that's a fair price. I'd shoot for $3,000 cash. I'm sure they'll take it.

what recalls??? you can still go to the dealer and have recalls takin care ?????

Members online

No members online now.
Back