1998 Mark VIII Base $3900

cadillackman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
83,320 miles in great shape. My wife bought this from our neighbor about 3 years ago. He replaced the front airbags about 4 years ago with factory parts. He also replaced one of the headlight bulbs. He put in an aftermarket manual sunroof that looks like it came that way. It's one of the flip up removable kind. The air ride works perfectly. Cream off white interior with good leather, the drivers seat is obviously more worn than the rest of the seats but it's still in good shape. the car has no mechanical issues & has been lady driven since we've bought it. I've driven it a few times but don't really like the 2nd gen's & changed the oil when needed as well as the plugs. It has the usual 2nd gen gremlins, the rear neon ballast is out, it needs the blend door job done to it(allthough I just pull the glovebox back & move it up & down with my finger) & the telescopic steering wheel only does the up/down. In/out just clicks. These are the only issues with the car. I'm firm on this price because of the overall good, nearly great condition of the car. I have pics of the car in my photo garage here or http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2027 We are selling the car because my wife is sick of putting our child in the backseat & wants 4 doors. Thanks, Matt

Members online

Back