For Sale 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC with 18000 original miles

fordguy427

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The exact mileage is 18895, I bought the car from the 74 year old original owner, the car still has its original tires on it as well, believe it or not, almost no dry rot, car has been garaged from new.I replaced the original fuel filter, air filter, brakes, and serp. belt. The car looks and drives like a one year old car. Has the tri-coat White Pearl. paint, moonroof,10 pack CD changer in trunk, heated seats, and universal garage door opener. Everything works, no blend door, cup holder, HID, Neon, ash tray,air ride issues at all. The car has always had premium fuel run in it. Have the window sticker, $42,565.00 Has both sets of keys with #1 and #2 fobs plus an extra key he purchased from the dealer. The chrome directionals are as clean as any Mark VIII I have seen. There were a few small dents in the car and I had a paintless dent removal service remove them! The car still has the original dealer bumper sticker on it as well as their licence plate bracket. Car was bought new from Smith Motors from Washington, N.J. I have the car fax with a perfect record of the car.
You can call me at 610-657-2421....Lee ..... $8500.00....

This car needs nothing, just winterized it with a full tank of premium with Sta-Bil and a trickle charger

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Mark 6.jpg

Mark 5.jpg

Mark 3.jpg

Mark 2.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Back