1998 for $10,000

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I found a 1998 Mark VIII for sale for 10 grand. Its a non lsc.Im computer illiterate. But if u got to craigslist and go to PA and then to Harrisburg its on there. Maybe someone can post it on here It has 15,499 miles. No sunroof no heated seats. I know a lot of u will get a kick out f this 1.

I agree with ya. Its clean very clean but not my color either. Actually this is the dealer where I bought my navigator.

I called and asked what rock bottom cash would get me the ride for. He says "were comfortable with the price it's at" Im like "what's that mean?" He said "The price is the price" LMAO!! I was like good luck, that car will be reduced three time or will hit the auction. I was going to offer $3500!!! LMAO!!

some people just dont get it, recession, horrible economy, unemployment at its highest, crime at its highest, the world is a huge toilet bowl and i'm gonna list my mark VIII at an astronomical price and stick to it, good luck douche bag lmfao hope you like it enough to keep it cuz thats as far as you'll get!
ivory over ivory god thats as ugly as the sante fe' 1st gens with saddle interior.
petesnewmark006.jpg

I totally understand with both of you geno,and jamie. I dont no why its so hi like i said earlier i bought my 05 navi there for 20 grand i thought that was a hell of a steal. Then he doesnt wanna break any kind of deals with this. Maybe ill give him a call 2morrow and see how low he will actually go.

cash talks bulls**t walks, go with cash bet you can get it a bit cheaper, specially today, car dealers are hurting, thats why they are offering insane incentives to buy right now.

sante fe' 1st gens with saddle interior.

:yuck:

One step away from the yellow Mark

I bought my navi there and i think i got a hell of a deal on it. 05 ultimate package 39000 miles dvd navigation for $20000. I talked to the owner of the dealer and he said ther has been a lot of people lookin at this car WITH interest and says that they will be back. But he says none of them has came back. He says they are pretty comfy with there asking price. Ill try again and see what he says.

I dont think it looks that bad. there are a lot worse looking cars out there. not what i would want but def not as bad as i was expecting. (maybe i've seen that yellow thing too many times.)

I'd rock the yellow mark HA!

Just going to have to have a TT 5.0 stroker mod motor in it to silence all you nay sayers! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

That f**kin yellow mark............. I have no words:eek: Thats some funny s**t kid!!

Members online

Back