1997 Mark VIII LSC...parting complete car

fordguy427

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete 97 LSC I am parting out. Larger parts cannot be shipped...willing to package small stuff only....sorry
Toreador Red body and Prarie Tan inside. Heated seats work fine with tracking working perfect as well. Selling them as a unit...will not seperate tracking....again...sorry. complete headlight assemblies with working HID's.
I JUST POLISHED THEM...rear neon works great, middle mounting studs need to be epoxied, have the hardware, no mold in lens area. cup holder is perfect, ashtray lid won't stay down. Armrest is fine.
Please call or e-mail with needs. I originally bought this car for parts for my 98 CE, but now I am selling the parts and my CE due to recent health conditions...getting old really sucks!!!
I can send pix at your request. 610-657-2421
Lee

Located 50 miles north of Philadelphia, Pa.
The seats come complete with all switches and trim
Lee

how much for the IRS housing with bearing caps?

dont need guts or the cover. just the housing w/caps

I didnt get to take the car to my friends house yet, he has a lift and can remove for me, make me an offer, you will get the complete rear IRS, I will not disassemble...you can have the other parts as extras. you must come to pick up. I will need a deposit before I attempt to have it removed from the car, sorry.
Lee

Members online

No members online now.
Back