1997 LSC with 79K, Strutmaster Conversion, needs very little... CL Listing inside

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've seen this car in person, very clean, needs the rear neon trim painted, driver's side HID bulb, and the headlight MF switch is missing the chrome washer wiper button.

He doesn't mention it, but it does have heated seats. He believes the passenger side back element is out.

He's very motivated to sell, has some property next door that he wants badly. He has some pretty cool rides on his property as well. All original 1935 Nash Sedan with suicide doors. Runs and drives!!

I'm interested, but I have more cars than room right now. Here's the listing....

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/2575408220.html

so you saw the car and its clean? im thinkin bout buying it

Yeah, it's nice. Needs a few minor things but well worth the $$. I bet $3,800 cash would snag it.

Awesome man! Make sure you have him start up that 35 Nash Gangster Coupe.

well went and got it today. got about 26 mpg on the way home, and the car drives laser straight. its not without its flaws tho. i need to glue some of the window/lock buttons and i also nee to glue that one red lightcover on the drivers side back on. i also need to fix the ash tray door ( maybe a how to thread please :D). cup holder is in good shape, and works. Does any body have some hids they want to sell also? all in all im pleased!!!

well went and got it today. got about 26 mpg on the way home, and the car drives laser straight. its not without its flaws tho. i need to glue some of the window/lock buttons and i also nee to glue that one red lightcover on the drivers side back on. i also need to fix the ash tray door ( maybe a how to thread please :D). cup holder is in good shape, and works. Does any body have some hids they want to sell also? all in all im pleased!!!

Way cool man! I have a like new stock HID and I think Laser has some too. Snag his if he has them still. If not let me know.

ya dude definatly. i need a drivers side. the pass side is fogged like a mf so maybe that one too. id also like to buy a headlight switch and a broke cup holder

Just convert the lights. I sold my stock used hids for 200, spent 75 bucks on a a/m hid kit and adapters. The a/m bulbs are readily available and 1/10th the price of a USED oem bulb..02

Just a 9006 kit of ebay. Then dlf's adapters. I used diff ones though. If you use dlf's adapters it'll prob cost 100 to convert everything as the adap's are around 55 iirc.

I heard theres a few wiring mods you have to do to run them. What has to be done?

You have to tap into the wires that went to the factory ballasts. 4 total, 2 for each side.

Members online

No members online now.
Back