1997 LSC For Sale in NY

Push the no rust in your area.
That is your key IMHO
Good luck with the sale.

If you have kids do not cheap out on a Lawyer, fight for your rights.

Thanks guys! It sucks I have nothing else to liquidate at the moment... I had it up on ebay and some scammer hit the buy it now option and screwed up my auction... had a couple of people interested too. I will be avoiding "scam bay" for a while...

You just searched high and low to find this car, and you hadn't even owned it six months.

I know... I guess I was having a mid life crisis, I bought the car while in the midst of the divorce figuring it wouldnt be that big a deal to still buy the car.... well, I ran out of money quickly after she left because she took alot of stuff with her, I had to replace alot of things and still have to get a lawyer. As much as I would like to keep the car I'm finding it difficult to get ahead with all of the bills and legal fees associated with the divorce. If I can sell the car that will put me ahead to finalize everything and move on... there will be other cars, but I need to liquidate this one fast... the b!tch has to go more than I need the car...

I know... I guess I was having a mid life crisis, I bought the car while in the midst of the divorce figuring it wouldnt be that big a deal to still buy the car.... well, I ran out of money quickly after she left because she took alot of stuff with her, I had to replace alot of things and still have to get a lawyer. As much as I would like to keep the car I'm finding it difficult to get ahead with all of the bills and legal fees associated with the divorce. If I can sell the car that will put me ahead to finalize everything and move on... there will be other cars, but I need to liquidate this one fast... the b!tch has to go more than I need the car...

If you need a lawyer let me know. I have been divorced 10 years and the ex constantly breaks my balls and I usually just dealt with it. But this past year I had enough and got a lawyer. He is in Beacon NY and really sharp. PM me if you would like his contacts.

wow, not one call from anyone on this board... I dont understand, either I am asking too much (paid too much) or its just a bad time of the year to be selling anything.

wow, not one call from anyone on this board... I dont understand, either I am asking too much (paid too much) or its just a bad time of the year to be selling anything.

You know my case, divorced=NO MONEY. Seems to be we are not alone, more and more men are being financially wrecked and the lawyers are becoming richer, and more of them. Way to go to our government/courts for allowing it to go the way it has.

Tha's my rant and I am sticking to it.

yeah I just need some cash ...the car doesnt have priotiy right now.... thats why I am lowering my price to $2500

$2500 takes this car

Finally Sold it to a guy locally, doesnt know what he has, unless he was being funny about it... anyway got a little more than $2500. may see it here soon
One day I will replace it, moving on...

Sorry you had to let it go for such a crappy reason. You looked long and hard for that car. Hope to see you back with another one in the future. Good Luck.

Hey, I had to buy my house three times. Thank God and goodyear their gone. Sorry for your loss bud but your better off without the B.S.Better times ahead.lol

hey Mike, probably not.. I havent had it that long, .. I will surely get another one though, I really like what the marks were all about.

Joebug, Let me know if you need some advice on that homefront problem, that's what I do. My office is in Newburgh.

Members online

No members online now.
Back