1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII lsc parting out

racebronco2

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a silver in color LINCOLN MARK VIII. So far the only part is gone is the driver's side seat trim piece.

I have a good on an engine stand that i was going to install but i need to make room and i just don't have the time.

dsci0536.jpg

dsci0535l.jpg

dsci0533cf.jpg

dsci0537k.jpg

Hey Carlos, I would be interested in the driver side door handle cup, both visors, wooden radio/climate control/shifter bezel.

Jamie

Hey Carlos, I would be interested in the driver side door handle cup, both visors, wooden radio/climate control/shifter bezel.

Jamie

Driver's door cup i have. I need to check to see if the visors are in good shape because i don't remember. I do have another good shifter bezel. The one in the car is cracked.

The motor in the car blew a head gasket then it was removed from the car and sat in the weather. Cylinders are rusted. I do have a really good motor on an engine stand. The long block was in great shape with almost new chains and guides. New head gasket and valve cover gaskets. I removed the heads to get the engine in my exploder. I want 700.00 for the engine. Shipping any where would be too costly.

I need a quote on the tank still.Thanks

I sent you one.

The tank is not removed at this time. I guessed at the size, 60 x 28 x 12 x 40lbs 157.00 shipping
but if i can pack it smaller like 60 x 24 x 8 it's only 67.00 x 40lbs shipping. If you know the size and the weight than i could get a better quote but i just don't know how tall the filler neck is going to be or the weight. Wish i could be more help.

Do you have the battery hold down piece and bolt? Its the plastic wedge piece normally on the front.

Should be cheap to ship. PM with a price and PayPal address.

Thanks!

Posted via Topify using Android

Members online

Back