1996 Town Car Parting out

zieg72

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1996 Lincoln Town car I am parting out for a dear friend. She bought it on my recommendation that it should be easy to fix. The story was it hadn't been on the road for 3 years and the expired plate on that confirmed. Thinking it just needed the gas changed, tuned up and injectors cleanned should do it. She had an identical 93 that body parts that where damaged on the 96 could be taken off the 93 and used. Same color. Well after $175 and a lot of messing around we found 4 dead cylinders with a rocker off on #4. Not good and she don't have the $ to fix anyway. She drained her IRA to get the car anyway. We took the air springs and air suspension compressor off to fix her 93 and the rest is being offered for sale. The engine did not knock or sound bad, so I do not know what is wrong with it. Trans shifted fine and once you got it going it drove nice. Anyway it is the executive version and it has a perfect black leather interior. The car has 91K on it and it is white outside. I can e-mail any picture you need. A few items are spoken for but no cash is in hand. I as well as the car is 50 miles SE of Chicago in NW Indiana. Will sell the whole car or part it out.

Many items still left. Anyone need anything for their 95-97 TownCar???

whats left ??

i am interested in your parts car what is left??
zieg72 said:
I have a 1996 Lincoln Town car I am parting out for a dear friend. She bought it on my recommendation that it should be easy to fix. The story was it hadn't been on the road for 3 years and the expired plate on that confirmed. Thinking it just needed the gas changed, tuned up and injectors cleanned should do it. She had an identical 93 that body parts that where damaged on the 96 could be taken off the 93 and used. Same color. Well after $175 and a lot of messing around we found 4 dead cylinders with a rocker off on #4. Not good and she don't have the $ to fix anyway. She drained her IRA to get the car anyway. We took the air springs and air suspension compressor off to fix her 93 and the rest is being offered for sale. The engine did not knock or sound bad, so I do not know what is wrong with it. Trans shifted fine and once you got it going it drove nice. Anyway it is the executive version and it has a perfect black leather interior. The car has 91K on it and it is white outside. I can e-mail any picture you need. A few items are spoken for but no cash is in hand. I as well as the car is 50 miles SE of Chicago in NW Indiana. Will sell the whole car or part it out.

Just small stuff has been taken off the car. Pretty much the whole car is available.. Your in University Park, IL maybe 35 miles from here... Let me know what you need or take the rest of the car??? Make me an offer I can't refuse???

Members online

No members online now.
Back