1996 Mark VIII for sale! Low miles, black, runs great!

nickster

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, I'm selling my 1996 Mark VIII. The car has only 63k and drives great. Interior is cream leather and it's also in good condition. I have a link to my website where I made a "splash" page showing many pics of the car and describing a litte more about it.

Asking $5800.00 You can view the pics here.

Here's a teaser :)

100_1411.jpg

Thanks for the compliment!

And yes, I see no issue as to why it wouldn't pass Cal emissions. There are no CEL, and exhaust, etc. are in excellent condition.

Thought there was a lot of people looking to buy! Guess I'll be ebaying it so this is your last chance if you still want it before it goes to the hounds!

GIRRR! My car is in the exact same condition, mint(now that the tps is fixed)...and i cant give it away for 5000...i hate you sooo much....5800! GIRR!

Car is located in New York - New Windsor/Newburgh area. Let me know if you're interested!

I figured I'd price it conservatively to help move it quick since I have switched my focus to getting my Mustang complete!

Nice that you sold the Mark.I used to live in Burnside NY and went to Stewart Field a lot back in the day,left in 1958 and moved to sunny San Diego where I can drive my triple Black 97 LSC.

Nice that you sold the Mark.I used to live in Burnside NY and went to Stewart Field a lot back in the day,left in 1958 and moved to sunny San Diego where I can drive my triple Black 97 LSC.

lol, dude look at the date of the last post...this thread is over 10 years old.

Members online

No members online now.
Back