1996 LSC for sale $1600 OBO

WrazedWrong

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1996 LSC Mark VIII for sale its pearl white w/gray interior $1600 obo
Runs and drives fine
Just replaced fuel pump last month
Interior in ok condition front driver seat worn and some burn holes in rear seat
Exterior ok w/some dents and scratches on passenger front fender ,lower door & quarter.
HIDs are blown.
I bought this car to make a daily driver but ended buying a 97 LSC so the 96 needs to go.
I will be adding pics soon I figured I would go ahead and post listing to see if there is any interest.
The car is located in Southern Indiana

2r70lxv.jpg

afj7lw.jpg

r78a4y.jpg

ezoms.jpg

ogxqww.jpg

I do have the passenger side marker light I just haven't had time to put it on yet.

Runs great but is a bit rough I'm looking for offers but need to get near what I have in the car back out of it if possible

the inside looks very nice (minus the seat controlls) for the amount of miles..But between the hids being out,miles and the dents/body damage its gunna be hard to get close to your asking..If i was looking for a second dd i'd consider but it would prob have to be around 500 cheaper. Reguardless, glws.

the inside looks very nice (minus the seat controlls) for the amount of miles..But between the hids being out,miles and the dents/body damage its gunna be hard to get close to your asking..If i was looking for a second dd i'd consider but it would prob have to be around 500 cheaper. Reguardless, glws.
Thanks
If I was offered $1100 I would take it

Members online

Back