1996 Impala SS for trade for mark VIII and cash

Ill have to get them off my personal computer tomorrow...

Black paint, grey leather, 80,000 miles, all stock, needs carpet, but im working on that...fresh rebuild on the tranny, full tune up, good rubber, etc, etc...

Awesome car to own, as it was my dream car, but now that ive had it, im lookin for sumtin else again. I made a very expensive mistake of trading my last mark for a truck and now i want it back!

The main reason im selling the SS is that i cant afford the payments...i owe 18, shes worth 16 at best, but id like to trade for a car and cash...just thought id post it here so see if there was any interest!

Thanks for looking!

DSCF1549m.gif

DSCF1546m.gif

DSCF1548m.gif

DSCF1551m.gif

When I actually trade/sell, it will be completly stock except for the air intake and the spintech mufflers (dump before rear end)

OHH! I always wanted one of those....hehe

id need hella cash to go along with it, though....im gunna take it in FEB, once i get it all cleaned up, and showroom condition, and trade it for two cars...hopefully a mark VIII being one of em...then sell the other one to lower my payment!

damn i love those caddys though!

I know my dad has been keeping his eye out for a nice Impala SS for a while now... How much just cash? Would you consider a clean '91 Mark VII in the trade?

I would accept the car in trade, but i would need a whole lot of cash!

the car is being completly detailed, and is recieving new carpet in the coming days!

like i said, i still owe 18 grand on it...i know its not worth that much, in cash anyways, thats y im trying to trade it for a car and cash, or two cars...then i can sell the other vehicle to get some of my negative equity back....

basically im trying to get my money back out of it...i will succeed in this, it just takes time!

feel free to make me an offer...

Justin

Members online

Back