1996 Acura Integra GSR Raleigh, NC

CobraConti

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know, I know. It ain't a Lincoln but this is another car in the family we are trying to get rid of. I know this will probably won't get any bites here but its all about exposure.

96 Acura Integra GSR, 1.8L DOHC VTEC 4cyl, 5 spd, air cond, leather, sunroof, tilt, cruise, cd, pw, pd. 160K miles........just getting warmed up good for a Honda. This car is basically what started the whole import craze we know today when it was released in 94.

You may view photos of the car at http://photos.yahoo.com/gsrtonv

The car runs and drives great. The paint color is Milano Red and is in good overall condition. There are some small areas where the paint has chipped. Mechanically there are two issues:
1.) The factory header needs to be replaced. It rattles at certain rpms. This is a common problem with integras with this mileage. It is known as the "header rattle" in Integra circles. This has no effect on driving the car, it is just annoying.

2.) The Check Engine Light is on. Its code P0441 Purge Flow Low. This is an emissions component and has no effect on the drivability of the car. I have driven the car for over 2 years in this condition and the car runs great.

I bought the car with 118K miles on it in August of 2001. At that time i had the transmission rebuilt and the timing belt/water pump replaced. The timing belt/water pump will not need to be replaced until 210,000K miles. At this time all general wear items were replaced such as spark plugs, spark plugs wires, fuel filter etc. The transmission fluid was replaced 10,000 miles ago and has another 20,000 miles until servicing. Fuel filter was also replaced 10,000 miles ago. The interior is black leather also in good condition. There is one area of the driver seat that is ripped.

The current price is $5,500 and is, of course, negotiable.

Please call my cell 910-619-4005 if you are still interested for a test drive or further information. I welcome having the car inspected by a mechanic.

Austin Frazier

Members online

No members online now.
Back