1995 SLS Stereo Problems, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muzik4life

LVC Member
Reaction score
I Have A 1995 SLS, dont get me wronge its a great car,but when i got it the original owner had installed another stereo in and had it taken out before he traded the car in, leaving me the bare wires, I have been everywhere try in to find to stereo wiring codes for my car, but none of them seem to match up, I got this list from "The Install Doctorx" @ www.installdr.com

Gray(left front-),Lt brwn(left front+),d. grn(right front-),Lt. grn(right front+),

blk(ground),brwn(illumination+),gray(Dimmer),pink(anttenna), yellow

(ignition),orange(12volt battery), Lt blue(right rear-), D.blue(right Rear+),

yellow(left rear-),Brown(left rear+)

These Are The Color Wires That I Have

yellow,purple/white stripe,orange/black stripe,green, green/white

stripe,gray, 2 blacks,brown/white stripe,brown,orange,black/white stripe

Someone please help, I tried to hook up the stereo using the wire codes from installdr.com,the stereo lit up but did not make any sound.

SLS is a seville correct. Do you have a seville radio. Those colors that installer site described are at the tuner pack in the trunk not in the dash. In the seville the radio tuner itself is in the trunk with other computers. follow your antenna lead to either, right near the antenna or behind the rear seat.

You can reconnect the factory seville display if you want to keep the factory system. Just make sure the plug is connected to the tuner in the trunk

Members online

No members online now.
Back