1995 Cadillac Eldorado For Parts

caddy94

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
here is a 1995 cadillac eldorado parts car everything is here besides the radio ...it has no title...has 130,000 miles on the northstar v-8 ..it does run..i will sell parts or the whole car ..the car is rust free does have scratches on it the interior is in good shape besides the driver seat is wore....the color is teal and interior is tan ..it has the chrome rims and are in good shape..if you want any parts email me and make me an offer thanks

eldorado 95.jpg

eldorado.jpg

engine.jpg

interior.jpg

backseat.jpg

hi i'm in beloit wisconsin the driver seat does have wear the passenger seat is in great shape

Thats alright, I'd be reskinning them for my Riviera anyway eventually so they'd work well for now as is. How much would you want for them? Shipping I'd imagine would be a nightmare.

Thanks,

the seat i can ship threw greyhound i'm not forsure how much it is i will need your city and state.. i will take $200.00 for them or best offer..if to high make me an offer thanks rich

I'm most certianly interested but I'm going to need some time to think it over. Please give till next week and if you get any offers for them with money I don't claim to have dibs or anything.

Thanks,

1995 Cadillac Eldorado Northstar Engine

i have a 1995 cadillac eldorado northstar v-8 engine on ebay i just had the oil changed in it doesn't leak or burn oil..has 130,000 miles on it..check it out

hi the 1995 cadillac eldorado is still complete ..i need to sell the parts off of it to make room in my garage...if you see something that you need make me an offer ..and i do have paypal ...thanks rich

I would be interested in the shifter knob, the front left inner wheel well plastic insulation (attached by clips), headliner and the armrest (if its not nicked up).

My zip is 11414. Thanks!
Anthony

hi the innner fenderwall is in great shape..the headliner is also in great shape no holes in it the armrest and shifter knob is in bad shape but i will take $150.00 for the headliner and fenderwall and you pay for shipping

I'm going to pass at this time, more important things I need to work on the car like my current fight with the front suspension.

hi guys i have some parts on ebay from a 1995 eldorado my name on there is fleetwood0305 thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back