1994 Mark VIII for sale

21stcenturygadgetguy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey All--Ok, after some thought, and just buying a house, I have decided its time to sell the Mark VIII--Hate to see it go, but its time to move on. I love this car, just want to get something newer.

The car runs and drives great-Starts fine, shifts good. Here are some things I have done in the last 12 months as maintenance:
New Goodyear GT/HRs in 2007
New Wheels in 2007
New replacement "Spring" conversion-2007
Replacement "hard button" climate control-2007
Converted to Mobile1 in 2007
New Ball Joints-and Hub assemblys--2007
Plugs & Wires--2007
Fuel Filter-2007

Now with that all said, here is some of what I still need to do:

Passenger window doesnt go down without help-Motor is fine, just needs the gears swapped out--I have the new in box gear assembly, just not installed.

For some reason, (still not sure why) I cannot lock the car w/my Fob. If I lock the car manually, its fine. If I use the key fob, it sets off the alarm?

Small tear in the drivers seat-

Other than these items listed, the car is very nice. It still shines up really nice, and looks great! I'm asking $2900 obo--not that much for a great Mark!

Pictures can be seen in my Gallery, or I will email them to you if needed too. Give me a call, or email if interested! Thanks--Chris

MarkVIII 003.jpg

MarkVIII 008.jpg

small tear in drivers seat.jpg

MarkVIII 019.jpg

No, I am in Western Wisconsin. I will be in Chicago though in October and the car could be seen there. Where are you at?

Members online

Back