1994 Lincoln Mark VIII For Sale

jlamaster

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for Sale is a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII that has 142,000 miles. I recently tuned it up (new plugs and wires) a new battery and a radiator. Inspection and Registration are not current. The exhaust will also need to be fixed, just needs the "Y" pipe and i have mufflers for it. Clear Title. I also have three videos of the car at idle. Email me if you want to hear the car run and i will send you the links. You will need to bring a trailer to trailer it home due to the inspection and registration, but she will drive down the road. The air ride does work. I will also throw in the coil springs for the rear in case the rear air bags quit working. This car is not perfect. I rate the car a 7 out of 10 as it needs a little interior work. The windshield is also cracked, thanks to my grandkids. I am asking $2800 OBO.

LincolnMK826Jan08.jpg

MK82.jpg

Lincolninterior.jpg

Lincolninteriorrear.jpg

As you can see from the picture of the interior, just needs the front seat re-covered

'94 Mark VIII For Sale

Up for Sale is a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII that has 142,000 miles. I recently tuned it up (new plugs and wires) a new battery and a radiator. Inspection and Registration are not current. The exhaust will also need to be fixed, just needs the "Y" pipe and i have mufflers for it. Clear Title. I also have three videos of the car at idle. Email me if you want to hear the car run and i will send you the links. You will need to bring a trailer to trailer it home due to the inspection and registration, but she will drive down the road. The air ride does work. I will also throw in the coil springs for the rear in case the rear air bags quit working. This car is not perfect. I rate the car a 7 out of 10 as it needs a little interior work. The windshield is also cracked, thanks to my grandkids. I am asking $2800 OBO.

LincolnMK826Jan08.jpg

MK82.jpg

Lincolninterior.jpg

Lincolninteriorrear.jpg

As you can see from the picture of the interior, just needs the front seat re-covered

NEW PRICE: $2500

Members online

Back