1994 Cadillac Fleetwood

caddy94

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i'm selling my 1994 cadillac fleetwood brougham.. it's white gray interior....has power windows..locks..both seats are power with lumbar and heated and leather......tilt..cruise...am-fm cassette...rear window defogger...air condtioning...outside tempertaure guage...has 102,000 miles on the 350 lt1 v-8..dual exhaust...in almost excellant shape....everything works on it... drives awesome down the highway...asking $6,500 o.b.o....i got 2 pictures of the car up .

caddy94 said:
i'm selling my 1994 cadillac fleetwood brougham.. it's white gray interior....has power windows..locks..both seats are power with lumbar and heated and leather......tilt..cruise...am-fm cassette...rear window defogger...air condtioning...outside tempertaure guage...has 102,000 miles on the 350 lt1 v-8..dual exhaust...in almost excellant shape....everything works on it... drives awesome down the highway...asking $8,500 o.b.o....i got 2 pictures of the car up

you may want to edit your #3 post to reflect the lower price you edited into the original post. While I laughed at your $8500, your $6500 (to me) is a very reasonable asking price.

and to anyone who might worry about the mileage....my LT1 Caprice is sitting outside right now with 219K on the clock and the drivetrain is essentially the same as the big Caddy. Runs better than it did at 102K as well and it ran great back then!

caddy94 said:
caddy94 said:
i'm selling my 1994 cadillac fleetwood brougham.. it's white gray interior....has power windows..locks..both seats are power with lumbar and heated and leather......tilt..cruise...am-fm cassette...rear window defogger...air condtioning...outside tempertaure guage...has 102,000 miles on the 350 lt1 v-8..dual exhaust...in almost excellant shape....everything works on it... drives awesome down the highway...asking $6,500 o.b.o....i got 2 pictures of the car up

Members online

Back