1994 Black Mark VIII with rare ragtop

AberhamViii

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey, I read your post about wanting to buy a Mark VIII. I am currently trying to sell my 1994 Mark VIII before I leave for college this summer. It is black with a black rag top with a sunroof(sealed), it has around 76K miles and is excellent mechanical condition and still looks great. I am the second owner and have had the car for about two years. I have made some modifications including 4 driving/fog lights hidden behind the grill and have replaced the head lights with ultra white bulbs to fix the dim headlight problem of 93-96 mark VIII's. I also made a minor air intake mod removing the air resonator. The only repairs I have had to do since owning the car was replacing the spark plugs, spark wires, and the belt tention pulley. I am asking around $5500 without the sound system or $6000 with the Clarion head unit, Crossfire amp and two 12" JL Audio subs. I can send you pictures if you're interested, Please e-mail or call me.

David
Kappertdill@hotmail.com

Thanks David, I have a '94 now, probably not as nice as yours, but would like to move up to a 2nd gen. '97 or '98. Thanks for your reply anyway.
Click

Members online

Back