For Sale 1993 Mark VIII

thecoolmajor

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
It is time to move on and sell my 1993 Mark! I am the second owner, it has 74,900 miles and it has never been driven in winter. I bought it when it had 45,000 miles and have owned it about 5 years. The interior is black and it is in excellent condition. Everything is in working order including the computer. It is my summer daily driver and it's a true survivor!

Front brakes and rotors changed recently, comes with new back brake pads. Tires are about 50%.

Last year, the air ride bags failed so I put in new struts and springs in their place (sad to see the air ride go). I also installed new front lower ball joints. It doesn't take any oil and there is zero rust.

Some time ago, the stereo head unit failed so I replaced it with a new stereo that has a memory stick port. I've also replaced four of the six speakers and will come with the original stereo equipment if desired. I've replaced the driver's seat electronic module but comes with a new set for both seats. Also comes with an extra rear view mirror, extra power amplifier, and the current air resonator and air muffler (not installed). Tabs are new this month!

engine1.jpg

front.jpg

full frontal.jpg

rear.jpg

stereo1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back