1993 Mark VIII For Sale--$1300 OBO

Bluesman73

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Much to my dismay I have to sell my Mark. Color is Midnight Opal (was) with a black interior; equiped with all options minus CD changer/player. Leather is in great shape and shows very little wear. Runs and drives like a champ once fully warmed up, has no transmission slip and shifts fine, and the 181K on it are mainly highway miles. I am the third owner and purchased it from someone who took very good care of it. It needs paint, air ride work, radio, and an A/C controller. The paint is bad because it didn't have a home in a garage. It has new headlight assemblies, plugs, wires, serp belt, air filter, oil filter adapter gasket, thermostat, and coolant. Car doesn't overheat even in Oklahoma summers with the A/C on and doing a decent clip down the highway(A/C controller went out right as winter hit so at least I had defrost).

I would love to keep it but my finances say otherwise, so it has to go. :( I'm asking $1300.00 OBO. I live in Moore, Oklahoma; if anyone in the area is interested, give me a shout. (Yes, it does have a clean title; not rebuilt.) I have a ton of pictures if you would like to see them.

Thanks everyone!

Bluesman

1993MarkVIII30.JPG

1993MarkVIII31.JPG

1993MarkVIII32.JPG

1993MarkVIII33.JPG

1993MarkVIII34.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back