1993 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm thinking about selling my mark VIII. It has just gotten to the point that I'm ready to try to get something a little newer.

It's a 1993 Mark, white with gray interior. There are some paint issues around the gas tank cover.
Over all it runs well but does need a little loving.As I am not a mechanic I cannot say what actually need to be done. I do believe there are some suspension issues to be worked out.

The car No longer has the air ride suspension due to them going out 2 years ago so i replaced them with a spring set. The car does squeak a bit over bumps and such but my uncle say that the control arms just need to be lubed to fix that.

The car could also use an alignment.
A transmission flush and filter change was in the plans but I never got around to it. The filter is in the trunk.

The car being a mark means it suffers from common mark issues. The front headlights are dim because the backing is faded but i installed driving lights behind the grill to help easy this problem.
The drivers side mirror has also started to dull over and i have heard thats a common thing.
It does have a sun roof but it hasn't worked since i bought it. The dealer i bought it from said it had worked when their son tested it but when i got in it it didnt work. This issue could be something siple like a fuse or relay. Unfortunatly it started to leak a little so my father and i silliconed it shut. There was no interior damage.
I installed the fake woodgrain interior panels and think it looks pretty good.

As I have said it does have some imperfections but i drive it almost every day with no problems. The engine is still as strong as ever. And I preformed regular oil changes. To give you an idea of how little this car is driven when i bought it it had 63000 miles on it and now almost 3 years later it only has 79000 miles on it.

The car has a new battery and alternator and also had one of the computers replaced at the dealer(something to do with the fan system and other electrical things) and hasn't given me any such problems since.

I would prefer to sell it without the aftermarket cd player installed but if thats going to be a deal breaker ill make do without.

Sorry for the long post but i want to make this as detailed as possible.
Hopefully this weekend if i get some free time and weather permitting ill get some pictures taken with my girlfriends camera.

Blue Book online say that I could get $3000 for it but that Isn't what I'm going to stay firm at.
Reasonable serious offers please.

Thanks for your time.

I live in Orlando Florida right next to UCF.
If you would like to take a look at the car or if you have any questions feel free to PM me here or contact me via Email at Trunksneotai@hotmail.com

pics

Ok heres an update for you all. Here are some pics from the outside of the car.

What Im looking for is around 2500 obo please reply with questions or offers.

DSCN1487.jpg

DSCN1488.jpg

DSCN1489.jpg

DSCN1490.jpg

DSCN1491.jpg

DSCN1493.jpg

DSCN1497.jpg

DSCN1498.jpg

DSCN1502.jpg

DSCN1513.jpg

Yeah.. I'm very interested in your car... I noticed you said you don't want your cd player going with it.. thats just fine.. I will gladly let you keep it. I will make a offer of 1000.. I will pick the car up. I live in missourri.. so that will be quite a trek for me... so let me know something.

if still for sale I will offer you $1500 for it

Members online

No members online now.
Back