1993 lincoln mark 8 for parts or to fix

jmtsstewart

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1993 lincoln mark 8 for parts or to fix:
40,701 miles, one family owned car, wrecked lightly in the front end. I bought it to get the seats & belts, engine, and trans out of. It was bought new in Louisville, KY by a man who passed away about 1.5 years ago, then his son took ownership and wrecked it last august. They never turned it in on insurance, and let it sit at a body shop for 4 months until they finally decided to sell it instead of fixing it. It has a clear title.
Here’s what I removed to keep:
Engine, trans, driveshaft, engine computer, computer harness, maf sensor, front & rear sets, all seat belts, visors, trunk lining, spare & jack, throttle pedal assembly, trans shifter cable, trans wiring harness, trans crossmember.

I didn’t cut any wires in doing this, so that the car could be used again.

Here’s what’s broken (that I know about from driving the car about 12 miles to test out the engine and trans):
Right front airbag is leaking (or the line is leaking), the radio turns on and will tune, but no sound, the windshield is cracked from both air bags blowing, console door is broken, and the front end from the wreck. They hit a pickup truck, and the bumper hit right mostly on the lights and radiator support. You could almost use the bumper cover again (couple of gouges), and the driver’s front fender is good, but the radiator support and the inner fender around the airbox are mangled and will take a lot of work to fix (we cut the radiator support to give room for the engine work since it was toast). The a/c lines to the condenser were cut, and the rad cooling fan runs, but the shroud and blades are broken.

The rear tires are newer and good, but the fronts are the originals and slick. The rest of the body (maroon color) and interior (gray) are in good shape; the carpet is trashed (dogs). The brakes worked great, and so did the rear end.

There’s still a ton of parts on this thing that are worth more than the $500
I’m asking, and if it doesn’t sell here, or on ebay after this, I will part it out. I’d just rather get rid of it whole so that I can work on my own car.

Email me for pics, the car must be picked up.

stewdesignjts@hotmail.com

Thanks, Jason
Madison, Indiana (halfway between Cincinnati and Louisville)

Members online

Back