1992 Body Kit

mynumberonehat

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok i know about all of the body kits out there (i think, if not tell me more please) (erebruni, evolution.co.jp, wicked) i was just wondering if it anybody knew of a place to get 1992 STS body kit for cheap, as in under a grand, i have checked ebay but no luck, also if you have a kit on your 1992-1997 STS please post it i would like to peep it. Here are some that i found on the internet:

evo.co.jp.jpg

marco2.gif

Buying a used body kit off of eBay is a no-no.

As for a "cheap body kit" -- the term doesn't really exist. Especially for Caddies. That said, however, I was under the impression that the Erebuni kit goes for about $1k? (I found it here (after a Google search, not recommending this site in any way) http://www.autotoyaz.com/erboki92case.html for $900.00). If $1000.00 is your total budget including installation, however... good luck finding a suitable kit.

I wouldn't recommend the WickeD kit as it looks terrible.

In fact, the only kit that I find add positive aesthetic value to the STS is the evolution one -- and it runs about $2k. (I also haven't found a person able to figure out how to order from the company internationally, so there's another road block.)

Anyway, sorry for the somewhat bad news.

Do you have a link for the Wicked kit or a price? I'm curious where you saw it

EDIT: There was this weird imported Kung Fu movie I saw a while back about an alien space ship. It had ninjas and transforming airplanes. It had a nice STS with the evolution body kit. I think the Caddy in "Equilibrium" had a kit, too. :eek2:

Members online

Back