1991 Seville STS, White, 96k

DJ Kontakt

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I recently bought a black 91 STS, so the white one must go. This car is EXTREMELY rare, has sport suspension and steering, and is a blast to drive. 4.9L engine nd updated trans for 1991 makes this the best "oldskool" Caddy you could buy to drive. I get about 25 mpg highway with this car. I used it to drive from NJ to philadelphia, all highway driving.

I have done all necesary maintenance to this car while I have had it for the last year. I put 13k on it in that time.

The car has a new radio and four new speakers.

The leather is in good condition, the drivers seat has wear, as happens on the STS seats. The headliner sags however. The auto trunk close also does not pull down. As with all used cars, it is not perfect.

Paint is excellent, and overall I would give the car an 8.5/10. Mechanically 100% perfect, as I am a mechanic and did the maintenance myself at my shop. I replaced things that didn't really need replacing :) The car has never been in an accident.

The car has new tires on stock wheels.

The car is located in Northern NJ. I have a few pics in my photo area in this site. More pictures avalable upon request!

I am asking $4300 for this car.

I don't post here much, so please email me at carmarketpro@aol.com for more info!

I still have this car for sale, I can attempt to post pics too, they are however in my pictures section!

Members online

No members online now.
Back