1991 Mark LSC-30k original miles

RONINASAUNA

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not sure yet (because I really do not want to), but I might be selling my nr/mint LSC (30k miles!) because I am moving back to NY from Florida and will no longer have a garage to keep this LSC in and its been in my family and babied since new and honestly could stand keeping the car if not garaged.

If I cannot find a safe place to keep it, I will be putting it up on Ebay. Here are some pics anyway :)

Again.. not sure if I am selling but feel free to email me if interested at
eqttrdr@yahoo.com

Thanks,

-Matt-

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

pic3.JPG

If you sell you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Keep it. I can already tell that you will ask an outrageous price for it anyway. That will lead to disillusionment and heartache. Nice car BTW. :D

re-Markable LSC said:
Keep it. I can already tell that you will ask an outrageous price for it anyway. That will lead to disillusionment and heartache. Nice car BTW. :D

Thanks,

The problem is my wife and I are driving our "daily driver" back to NY and I would have to ship the LSC via carrier ($850 from FL- last I was quoted), and would then have no where to store the car and have to park it in the street.... ouch :(

Well to get somebody to pay over KBB is a longshot. I have seen people on Autotrader holding out for $10k-$20k+ It doesn't happen. Ship it up to yourself and keep the car in storage. It will be a classic someday. It just isn't now.

Have your wife drive one car and you drive the other. Use the money you save to get storage for the car.

thanks for all the replies!!

Im sure will be kicking myself down the road if I sold it -- no doubt

RONINASAUNA said:
thanks for all the replies!!

Im sure will be kicking myself down the road if I sold it -- no doubt

here is a link to the Ebay auction for the vehicle... email me @ roninasauna@yahoo.com with any questions... thanks

(and I cried as I pressed send confirming ebay auction and am still crying now...lucky I have my wife to console me)

I know I will regret this.. but I can't treat the car the way it needs to be. :Bang

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6305&item=4555126145&rd=1

Thanks again to everyone

-Matt-

I saw your car on ebay and its beautiful. I had a white '88 with 20,000 original that i picked up in 2003 for $5000..but i unfortunatly totaled it last month with 37k on it....damn rain...anyways, good luck with the sale!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back