1990 Special Edition

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Found a 1990 Black Special Edition for sale and I'm really thinking about it. Car has 130K on it but the body looks great. I haven't had time to talk to the owner as far as all, if any, repairs that have been done. He wants 3K for it. Seems a little high considering the mileage. The other thing that struck me as odd is that the rims weren't blacked out. I thought the SE had the BBS style rims with the centers blacked out. What do you guys think?

Personally $3,000 is a little steep if it is in average condition. If it has had notable repairs or replacements, or is in pristine condition, that's a different story. But it is certainly worth investigating!

JoshMcMadMac said:
Personally $3,000 is a little steep if it is in average condition. If it has had notable repairs or replacements, or is in pristine condition, that's a different story. But it is certainly worth investigating!
Its easy to be persuaded when I've been looking for that model for a while. Wanted one when I bought my '91 Bill Blass but couldn't afford it (it was a '92 going for 11K and I bought the '91 for 6K at the time). My '91 has seen better days and this would be a great car to hold on to. Just need some people to donate to my fund now. Any willing participants??? This is an expensice addiction!!!

Being an SE the owner probably thinks it's worth more. To you and me maybe. :Beer But to anyone else it's a package add-on now worth $50 more than the plain vanilla LSC. He may need to see a KBB report. :wink: (Don't let on like you want it because it's an SE.)

Taken from: http://www.geocities.com/jeeves77/mark.html

"The 90 LSC's also got new lace 16" BBS wheels,
a design very similar to the GTC Marks. Though
an inch smaller than the GTCs, the wheels either
came in a silver or charcoal painted finish."

Not sure of the accuracy, your post caught my eye
because I saw pictures of a '91 SE with the light
colored centers and thought that option went away
in '91 until I read the geocities post.

That is from Pro-Five-Oh's site 91LSC SE. It should be very accurate, as it is not like him to list something that is unfounded. ;)

JoshMcMadMac, I meant no offense with that comment, just facts that
I could not verify. I new it was a site from a big Lincoln fan, but was not
sure who it was. And personally I did not doubt it.

Thanks for the props, people. :)

My first LSC SE had silver finished wheels, and I have seen plenty others that were the same way.

91LSC SE said:
JoshMcMadMac, I meant no offense with that comment, just facts that
I could not verify. I new it was a site from a big Lincoln fan, but was not
sure who it was. And personally I did not doubt it.
Completely understood. I just wanted to add some credit to the accuracy. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back