1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC

joker12552

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling the car since I have a deal worked out to get a truck. Details are as follows:

122k miles
5.0 v8
automatic
Seats are in kind of rough shape, as well as the interior needs a few plastic pieces
Needs front and rear bags
Needs compressor
Brake booster runs after the car is shut off, would need checked out (brakes still stop the car fine)

With a little tlc it would make someone a good daily driver, I drove it to work in it's present condition and didnt have any problems other than a rough ride.

Asking $750 obo, anyone interested please pm me, can get more pics by request if needed. Car is located in Moody, AL about 20 minutes east of Birmingham.

lsc.jpg

Have you posted this on the Corral? I am pretty sure you could sell this there with no problem. Even Ebay would get you more money that the scrap yard as long as it runs and drives.

Also, does it use the same airbags that the Mark VIII uses? I have one front and 2 rears in good condition as well as a good compressor and dryer I would sell you cheap.

scott9050 said:
Also, does it use the same airbags that the Mark VIII uses? I have one front and 2 rears in good condition as well as a good compressor and dryer I would sell you cheap.
No, unfortunetly the mark 8 uses different bags and compressor, Thanks for the offer though. Guess I will put it on Coral today.

Members online

No members online now.
Back