1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC Stock w/28,000 miles $7,000.00 And Worth It

OldSchool1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC Stock w/28,000 miles $7,000.00 And Worth It!

Y'know how every now and then soomeone says, "There ain't no good Lincolns left!"? Well, here is a local listing that I thought was too good to be true so I took my show car up to see it and it was EXACTLY as advertised. Garage kept, one owner, excellent chrome, excellent interior, little old Italian Gentleman doesn't drive it anymore. This car is BETTER than my show car. I highly recommend buying this car TODAY. Car is in Plymouth Meeting PA. CarFax is clean.

http://www.lscclub.org/temp/1LNBM93E8JY824528/

call Racheal at 215 740 3602

PA070458.jpg

mespock said:
Very nice! I'll take it. Anyone have a fee bucks they can spare. Son's court case has tapped my coffers for a bit.
This car was the daily driver of a really nice Italian gentleman that I met and it wasn't even detailed and I said DAYUM! Even the TIRES are stock! These low res pictures don't do the car any justice. I'd take more pictures but they did me a favor allready by pulling it out of the garage (miles away) and then waiting until seven o'clock at night (by my request) to show me the car. Somebody PLEASE go see this car and rescue it from becoming someone's DAILY DRIVER! PLEASE! I CAN'T BUY THEM ALL!

PA070461.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back