1987 LTC or 1983 Olds 88?

307ricekilla

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My g-pa owns a repair shop.. and that being i can get alot of cars for VERY low prices. I cant decide on one. A 1987 LTC or a 1983 Olds 88. Info following.

Okay LTC goes first- Power windows, locks, cruise, leather interior, nice digital dash, no radio, headlight switch has been tampered with, blown 302 fuel injected motor. I could probably get it for.. 50 bucks.

The olds.. has a SWEET running 307, carbreuted, Power everything, everything works but has a blown headgasket.. which is nothing like replacing a motor lol.. overall a nice car, small dent in pass. back door.. easy repair.. and would be a fun project car.. Grandma owned as of now- 200 dollars.

I was thinking maybe taking the interior out of the lincoln and seeing if it will fit in the olds... it doesnt need much. Let me know what you think, im open to all comments and suggestions, also post pics of that body style LTC's...thanks.

I would stay away from Olds 307, there have problem with head gasket and too much oil leaking. Olds Delta 88 looks good style but I like LTC's interior and body style. If I was you, I rather choose LTC.

Members online

Back