1986 Cadillac Blues.........HELP!

Burbons and Lacs

New LVC Member
Reaction score
This car as of yet has been so disappointing, I've only been able to drive the cad one day, and i drove it on the interstate :q:q:q:q was pretty fast. but :q:q:q:qing :q:q:q:q guys had to replace dam radiator, starter, and know I need a new oil pan/gasket. The motor right know is in utmost chaos, and when my father comes home this morning around 9-10 am were going to attempt to get the mother :q:q:q:qer started. THIS IS KIND OF FUNNY BUT MESSED UP AT THE SAME TIME---- I put 5 quarts of oil in the caddie because i was stoned at the auto part store, and the other day i was UNAWARE of the oil pan having a crack in it. so i just keep wasting slick 50 oil lol. dam i was all driving the sick caddie on the highway during the hurricane, car stalled out on me :q:q:q:qing oil pan no oil= bad for your motor. so tommarow guys wish me luck need to get this dam car started, going to the local salvage yard to pick up a new pan and going to buy new gasket at auto part store.

but anyway any tips or suggestions would be very helpful and appreciated. my dad knows how to fix the car but man doesnt even come home half the time so i dunno if hes coming to help me tommarow but he left me spark plugs and some other tools to drain the oil out with? but im like what the F the oil pan has a crack in it.... what oil is there to drain out?

------ whats the best and easiest way to clean the inside of the motor, cuz i think there might be to much oil pressure up there or something....

i dunno all i know is tommarow i need a ride tommarow to get laid and proably go to a party cuz its sat night.... so please HELP ?????????? 420!!!!!!

Members online

Back