1983 Pontiac Bonneville Wagon, v8 posi rear, tach& gauges

richduty455

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my grandmom's wagon..... 1983 Pontiac Bonneville Station Wagon. Car has 305 chevy V8, 3speed trans with lock up convertor, 2.41 posi rear. Car is FULLY loaded, tach and full gauges, leather, power windows, tilt, cruise, power locks, dual power seats, roof rack, car is equipped with the factory trailer towing package (car was not used for towing) Monte carlo SS rear sway bar. Car runs and drives good, new alumnium radiator, new gas tank. Car has no rust, just needs paint and front seat repaired and headliner. Car has 181,000 miles on it. Originally blue outside, now in black primer, inside is dark blue. Asking $1000 obo.

SANY0432.jpg

SANY0435.jpg

SANY0428.jpg

SANY0429.jpg

SANY0430.jpg

SANY0440.jpg

i had an 81 lemans 2 door, with the same sacred heart auto league sticker, in the same place . awesome wagon. hows the rear frame? those cars always rotted the frame out behind the rear wheels

that way the car is good...no rot at all.....its in pretty decent shape....i would like to keep it and put a pontiac 455 in it, but no room or time, and I can't see selling the T/A for a wagon.

Man I wish I found this thread earlier, I would have so bought it! Hope who ever gets it takes care of it...

its still for sale, the sale didn't go through....kids mom wouldn't let him buy it..... :(

Members online

Back