1971 Mach 1

germansheperd

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Got a little motivated and decided to clean it up and take it to a car show tonight. Car is now up to 6400 original miles.

EE60DAE5-F214-47AF-987E-5E59D33AFCF3.jpeg

135F708D-C1FB-42E9-A006-275E0F1A465E.jpeg

Dude that is incredible! That is probably the lowest mileage old skool Mustang I've seen.

Its perfect as is, and worth a lot too.

She looks flawless! Any motor or interior shots? Do you happen to know the car's history?

I've got a 1969 Mach myself. My dad brought home in 1991 after rescuing her from a guy who was stripping her for parts. He started on her but never finished upon realizing the resto was going to be more extensive than he originally realized.

She's been residing at my house under a portable garage for the last few years while I've slowly collected parts. I'm currently in the process of selling off some of the toys to give her the love she deserves.

She looks flawless! Any motor or interior shots? Do you happen to know the car's history?

I've got a 1969 Mach myself. My dad brought home in 1991 after rescuing her from a guy who was stripping her for parts. He started on her but never finished upon realizing the resto was going to be more extensive than he originally realized.

She's been residing at my house under a portable garage for the last few years while I've slowly collected parts. I'm currently in the process of selling off some of the toys to give her the love she deserves.
Thank you! Ill see if I can dig up a couple interior/engine pics.
Yes I know the history quite well. Ive known/been with it since I was born!

WOWWWW dude, those wheels, are amazing. To be frank with you I think that it may be the first one of this models that I ever see, looks flawless.
How someone manages to get such a car? I guess that by paying a lot right?
Thank you! Well I managed to get as a gift from my dad. I got the car for free and my dad paid $4200 for it in April or May of 1971 ill have to ask him or my mom next time I see them exactly what month they took delivery. I know my dad special ordered it.
I cant say its ‘flawless’, a couple ‘character’ marks here or there over the last 47 years but ill say its almost impossible to beat as far as an unrestored original.

Members online

No members online now.
Back