1954 Lincoln capri (parts need help)

The Classics

1. csthguy

csthguy New LVC Member

Good afternoon,

I am looking for reproduction parts or a salvage yard that would have used parts for my 1954 Lincoln Capri 2dr hardtop. Any suggestions I have searched the internet but have had no luck.Also does anyone know if the front end (Hood, Grill, Bumper) will work from a 1954 ford sedan.Thanks for you time.

2. bobbyboura

bobbyboura LVC Member

got pictures i havent seen many capris but ive had a couple 49 - 51 fords could prolly tell you if i seen pics

3. papa bear

papa bear Well-Known LVC Member

This is the car i want,lucky you, can you post some pics so i can see her..just google for parts and you should find what you need ,there was one in the paper for $7,900 a few weeks back and it looked so cool

munster05.jpg

munster04.jpg

munster03.jpg

b1d4_1.jpg

4. csthguy

csthguy New LVC Member

Thanks for the reply. I will try to load pics after the first of the year. It is in a friends junkyard. I have to clear space for it. So when i get it move I will load some good pics. Thanks again (Got to love them classics!)

5. eratchetos

eratchetos New LVC Member

54 Lincoln Capri

I too am restoring 54 Capri ,have purchased doner car, it has many parts I will not need . If you are interested. I have followed these Lincolns for 50 years and feel somewhat knowledgeable about them. If you have questions you may call me at 316 778 1122 wk. 316 778 1877hm. I don't like email as I cant type for#%^# Larry

6. oodevo

oodevo New LVC Member

i have a 2 door in los angeles

if you're still looking shoot me a email... oodevo@gmail.com