19" wheels and tires for sale

mecaple1

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
for sale-4 aluminum hypersilver g-force type wheels wiyh hankook ultra high performance tires. the set has about 4500 mi. of use. 2-8.5 wide 35 offset with 255/40/19s and 2-10" wide 38 offset with 275/40/19s. i paid almost $1500 for these including frt last spring. one of the 8.5 wheels has a .5" scratch on lip and a bunch of milky pinpoint spots in clearcoat.{you have to be looking hard to see either} they look great,but be advised they WILL NOT balance perfectly. will take $700. for all.

IMG_0029 [800x600].jpg

Will they fit on the 02 Ls's?
(I know the bolt pattern will but how will the offset look?) any idea?
And what do you mean they will not balance perfectly?

No, I don't think the rears will fit. They won't fit well, anyways.

They may not balance perfectly because there is no spot to put a wheel weight on the outer lip. I go through the same thing with my Fondmetals. They place weights in the inner barrel as close to the outside as possible, but it's never perfect.

No, I don't think the rears will fit. They won't fit well, anyways.

They may not balance perfectly because there is no spot to put a wheel weight on the outer lip. I go through the same thing with my Fondmetals. They place weights in the inner barrel as close to the outside as possible, but it's never perfect.

Can't they put the weights on the outside of the rim, inside the tire? Like around where the tire meets the edge of the rim, but a little before that

Members online

No members online now.
Back