18x9 Bullits For Sale!

djKale

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a brand new set of 18x9" Polished Bullitt wheels for sale, bolt pattern is 5x108 (5x4.25), 35mm offset. I bought these to use as my winter wheels and as luck would have it the car will most likely be down the entire winter.

These wheels are still in their original shipping boxes. They have the Cobra centercaps as well as the cone shaped cap (pictured). I love these wheels and I'm gonna hate selling them without even getting to see them on the car, but I'd rather put a nice set of wheels on my Caddy. I am asking $500 OBO plus shipping. PM, Email, or reply to this message.

18x9_bullits_1.jpg

Kale

Me too. I really want 17's but what do you guys think about upsizing the sidewalls to get a little more sidewall depth? Are there decent tires out there that would accomplish this? I suppose the overall diameter goes up but can I put a revised cog in the trans to compensate? I just like the look of the 17's on the car when the car is dropped. Just my opinion.

BTW, this deal is a steal. Get off your duffs.

5 x 4.25 and your better off sending Kale a PM to negotiate. I want them. Just can't pull the trigger on 18's unless I work out the sidewall issue. My car looks for potholes to dive into. (On an angle of course, so it can take out the steering and wheel at the same time.)
icon12.gif

me takes 500 right here hrehehrehre over here
pm sent
did you ever resovle the problem you had w/ the 20s rubbing in the rear, post pics i love your color car, :GotPics:

I'll entertain $450. PM me.

Yeah, the 20s will rub slightly when dropped down fully, but not as bad as before. I only drop it down that far when it is parked, so it's not really a big deal. I used to be able to drop it down while driving without having the tires rub. The reason I would do this was to set my ride height - drop the car all the way down, then hit the switches for a split second to get that little bit of travel in the struts and smooth out the ride. Just have to do it beforehand now.

Here's a pic: (car desperately needed a car wash in this pic)

my_mark_on_20s_fedex.jpg

Kale

Members online

No members online now.
Back