18's or 19's???

hescalante

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well im just researching what are best rims, 18's or 19's, ive read that some of you think that everything above 18 is ridiculous but dont you think that 18's look kind off little since the huge size of the fenders?, also I know that 19's are not the most common rims so maybe it will be a PITA to find a nice set of rims/tires from this measure but I dont know, also I dont have 1 grand sitting on my night table to be spent so money is a concern to me, again im just researching so no hurry just want to know your different opinions on this

A lot depends on the style of the wheel. 19's will complement the size of the car better, but 18's will be more functional as far as ride quality, tire price, etc.

and I forgot, the streets here in Tijuana are not the best, if you live in socal and have come here to party you know what I mean, so I need at least a tire size 40 in height, would that be possible to fit with 19's?

18's

18's should be plenty, I'm going to take mine down a notch or 2 in a couple months...The ride is great 2 with 18's.

HPIM0048 - Copy.jpg

yes if I go with 18's lowering is a must, because I dont like the huge gap between the tire and the fender

It actually looks lower, but in this pic, it's actually parked on a downward plane which made the gaps wider.

honestly.... I have 20's because nothing else seemed right.

the 20's look good before imo

DSC03356.jpg

but with the lowered and more aggressive look I have now, they are WAY to big and to .... whats the word.... BLING

DSC03692.gif

so I'm switching to 18's

yea SPSully it looks better on the 1st picture, in the 2nd it looks kind of weird, 18's would look better I think

honestly.... I have 20's because nothing else seemed right.

the 20's look good before imo

but with the lowered and more aggressive look I have now, they are WAY to big and to .... whats the word.... BLING

so I'm switching to 18's

Shoulda came, I still have them.

and SPSully I like your grille, is that a LSE grille? where can I buy one?

Personally, I think 18's are the way to go, because it gives you more options as to bringing it down to the exact level, & they stick out just enough.

HPIM0049 - Copy.jpg

right now im like 70% 18's and 30% 19's, because with 18's I can fit a bigger and functional tire, also they are cheaper and more designs to choose from, 19's just because of the look

Thanks, they shine up pretty good with the Mother of Pearl Polish.

Yeah good lookin' car BEATZ, looks like mine with a cooler grille and rims.
I'm getting 18's in the spring.

I think 19's look really good , that's what im running on my car 19x8.5 and 19x9.5.

LS%20136.jpg

LS%20135.jpg

well i like both :p, couldnt you fit bigger tires on the white one?
it seems to have space...

Members online

Back