18" by 8" wired 113 wheels from my Mark

cadillackman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys, i need to sell these so I can get a set of the speedstars. There are several pics of them in my profile. You can have the tires with them, they're all 245/40's. the front 2 are Hankook ventus HRII's in near new shape. The rears are cheap chineese Ling Longs bought for the sole purpose of being roasted at the burnout contest at Carlisle last June. BTW they ARE roasted, the vid is on youtube(green Mark). These 2 look like drag slicks but there's no steel poking through & I still drive on them. The wheels are 5 years old but well taken care of ,no peeling chrome no bends & 1 is scuffed but barely noticable unless you're 3 inches away from it. These wheels also fit most GM FWD as you can see them on my old riveria as well. I beleive the patterns are 4.25/5 & 4.5/5 or 113MM & 116 MM. With tires they are 1/4 inch shorter than stock & fill the fenders perfectly if you have the 1.5" lowering kit. I also have 2 extra unused centercaps to go with them. My price is $500 firm & if you're anywhere close to me we can probly work something out to avoid shipping costs. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks, Matt.

Bump

mylincoln.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back