18" Black wheels with polish lip.

As will you. that's the downside of being a mere mortal.

Physically yes....

At least I'll die knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"...

Frogman its the internet, not a 10 page essay for my English teacher....also my computer underlines misspelled words in red and all i have to do is right click and it gives me the right spelling i just don't care enough to use it all the time..i bet you have the same feature...don't act like you're a GRAMMAR GOD...cause its not really that big of a deal ON THE INTERNET. its the home of LOL ROFL BRB BBL and a million other ones i don't know.

of course we will but matters how you will go...in a funny way or not funny way

i have a hunch you will expire physically in a very funny manner. lol

I don't think I'm gonna die, I really just don't feel like it.

That's the spirit. :headbang:

Frogman its the internet, not a 10 page essay for my English teacher....also my computer underlines misspelled words in red and all i have to do is right click and it gives me the right spelling i just don't care enough to use it all the time..i bet you have the same feature...don't act like you're a GRAMMAR GOD...cause its not really that big of a deal ON THE INTERNET. its the home of LOL ROFL BRB BBL and a million other ones i don't know.

Huh? How does misspelling a word equate to a 10 page essay for your English teacher? And if you don't want to use the built-in spell check feature on your Mac, that's your prerogative. Not mine.

I'm no grammar god, but you know what? I had to Learn English as a second language, and it chafes my ass when I see native English speakers who can't spell to save their lives, be it because they just don't care, what with it being the internet and all, or because they just lack the brain power to do so. Same goes for sentence structure (which is really more of a definition of grammar, than is spelling).

I know it's the internet. I'm not THAT thick headed. But you know what? You (and I don't mean you, specifically) come across a lot better when you actually try to properly spell the words you're trying to use, and maybe type words in full, (b4, l8, l8tr, etc), instead of typing like you're on your cell phone.

I'm willing to bet that without looking it up, you don't even know where the "LOL" etc. acronyms came from. Such acronyms are fine with me. I don't have a problem with them.

So... you (generally speaking), go ahead and make yourselves look like lazy idiots when you type something. I'll just sit back, laugh at your poorly taught Public Education, and poke fun at you.

The wheels look nice i went with all black with a red stripe here is a pic. And yes frogman i know they are not your cup of tea and thats cool different strokes for different folks lmao. Oh and just so everyone knows when you go with big wheels 20's etc you do alot of maintenance as a rule, not always but i see even trucks with big 20 and up wheels with 30000 miles on it with a totaled front end. Bearings, tie rods, ball joints, the works from the extra mass. The car was never designed to have a big wheel on it unless it came with one you will wear it out prematurely. Facts if it was designed to go 100000 miles before replacing it you add 5 inches don't expect it to last that long.

ride heigth.jpg

Ok. So... I'm just curious here... Who came up with the "murdered" description? I mean, I get it. All blacked out. But "Murdered"? Really?

that was the first time i had seen that expresion the guys at work call it the bat mobile im not fond of it but thats what they call it

Members online

No members online now.
Back