Active LVC Member
Reaction score
They Are Finally Here...
CIMG0129.gif

CIMG0130.gif

CIMG0128.gif

CIMG0131.gif

CIMG0133.gif

This tire is the only one with this problem...
CIMG0136.gif

The tires are Good year
CIMG0138.gif

The size...
CIMG0137.gif

I Have a Price set in mine...
Make offers?
Pektel Has priority since he was the first one to ask about them, but i need the cash ASAP school is about to start need money for books..

I'm so f*cking pissed. These are my favorite wheels on the LS. More than any other stock wheel, no matter what generation. But I have to wait now. :(

I had to pay the bill for the girlfriend's transmission replacement last week, to the tune of 1400.00. I just can't afford another purchase right now. This is a hell of a deal, it looks like the wheels are in great shape. The tires themselves are worth a lot more than what he's asking. checked on replacement at a Tires Plus. They quoted me 281 each. I'm sure you could use something else though.

Dammit. maybe I can collect all the money people owe me. Then I could get them easily. But not with enough time for Don to get his books. :(

. The tires themselves are worth a lot more than what he's asking. checked on replacement at a Tires Plus. They quoted me 281 each. I'm sure you could use something else though.

Dammit. maybe I can collect all the money people owe me. Then I could get them easily. But not with enough time for Don to get his books. :(

$281 each for a 280 treadwear tire, thats a rip off. i got my toyos for 125 each in 18's.

That's what I thought too. they quoted me some off brand sumimoto or something like that for 127.

281? damn guy my toyo proxy T1r for 250 front set 275 back set and they are 245/35r20 and 275/30r20 respectively. You would have got ripped off i think.

congrats on the sale!

Members online

Back