17" Lincoln LS Chrome Wheels and Tires

G

GrayGhost1

Contact seller
I had these on my LS until I switched to the OZ Racing Wheels. The wheels are the OEM Chrome 17" x 7.5" wheels. The bolt pattern is 5x108mm. I believe these fit the Mark VIII and the Jaguar S-Type. The wheels do have tires mounted. The tires are Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 235/50-17. Tread measured between 6/32 to 7/32. So plenty of tread left. There is no curb rash on these and only slight marks where wheel weights use to be. I'll even include lug nuts and the locking lug nuts with the wheels. Shipping is around $30 a wheel and I'll split the difference on shipping. I'm asking $700 plus $60 shipping. This is a great deal for these wheels. If you have any questions let me know. Also, you can purchase these wheels through my website at www.lskoncepts.com.

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

I've reduced the price of these wheels to $675 plus shipping. Any takers? I've been informed by the wife unit to "clean out the garage". I guess she's making room for me to move into. :gr_devil:

GrayGhost1 said:
I've reduced the price of these wheels to $675 plus shipping. Any takers? I've been informed by the wife unit to "clean out the garage". I guess she's making room for me to move into. :gr_devil:
will they for sure fit the Mark.....I'd like em, let me know if available, i'll have to check funds, but i was going to get tires for 320 for four,and thats just tires!!! :bash:

The wheels/tires are still available. From my understanding they will fit the Mark VIIIs with a 1/4" spacer up front.

Here's a fitment guide I got from my local wheel shop:

Ford/Lincoln/Mercury
Continental 90-98
LS 00-up
Mark VIII 93-up
Sable 86-up
Taurus 86-up
Thunderbird 89-87 & 02-up
Windstar 95-up

Jaguar
S-type 99-up
X-Type 02-up

Volvo
850 Series 94-up
960 Series 94-up
C70 & V70 98-up
S60 01-up
S70 98-00
S80 98-up
S90 & V90 98-00
XC70 01-up

Man, I wanted those !!! I was on vacation, and look at all the cool stuff I miss out on, damn it !!!

no brownwaldrop you can't...i think nycls8 has first dibs and i got second....so find them somewhere else

I am also selling the same set of tires and rims, the tires are only 3 months old and were almost 700 themselves. you can see the ad and picts on craigs list in pueblo colorado, or email me. thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back