For Sale 16 x 7 Tires and Wheels

NicksGTR

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
04 V6 16 x7 polished wheels with 225 55 16 Cooper CS4 Touring. Wheels are fair with minor road rash and tires have 7/32 tread Lug nuts included. Great for winter tire/wheel combination. $300 obo, local pick up only. NW Ohio. I went with 17in wheels.

114_0464.jpg

What's your location,Nick?Near Findlay or where?And are the wheels really decent or scratched pretty bad?THANKS! don-ohio :)^)
04 V6 16 x7 polished wheels with 225 55 16 Cooper CS4 Touring. Wheels are fair with minor road rash and tires have 7/32 tread Lug nuts included. Great for winter tire/wheel combination. $300 obo, local pick up only. NW Ohio. I went with 17in wheels.

What's your location,Nick?Near Findlay or where?And are the wheels really decent or scratched pretty bad?THANKS! don-ohio :)^)
Location is about 15min. SW of Toledo or about 45min from Findlay. As described, the wheels have some road rash on the lip edge(s), but the face of the wheels are in good shape. Could definitely use 4 new center caps.

Okay,thanks Nick! I'm over 200 mi. away, so someone closer will probably buy them. I'm trying to check my '04 manual and window sticker to see if they're identical. don-ohio :)^)
Location is about 15min. SW of Toledo or about 45min from Findlay. As described, the wheels have some road rash on the lip edge(s), but the face of the wheels are in good shape. Could definitely use 4 new center caps.

Okay,Nick.....I just looked in the factory sticker and it says 7 spoke aluminum wheels and they look identical except mine are a silver painted with maybe clear-coat over aluminum. Wonder how close they would match? don-ohio :)^)

Okay,Nick.....I just looked in the factory sticker and it says 7 spoke aluminum wheels and they look identical except mine are a silver painted with maybe clear-coat over aluminum. Wonder how close they would match? don-ohio :)^)
Mine are fully polished, no silver paint.

Need these out of my garage! New price- first with $150 for all four.

Members online

Back