15 Days and counting to the Edison, NJ LVCNE Meet

H

HizHonor

A little over two weeks guys and gals! I hope the snow is all finished by the 12th of March and all of you committed to the meet can make it in your bright, shiny chariots! If you need the directions again, just ask and I'll post them. :) Please know that the meet is open to ALL LvC members!!! Thanks!

Jack (Hiz)

ONEBADMK8 said:
You didnt make that because you were to busy crying from he TerminVIIIor ride!! LOL!
JK man.

LOL!!! I was a Pussy and I admitted it!!!! What can I say... I'm still bad ass!
I'll leave any traces of sanity at the door the next time we ride!!!!!

Jamler3 said:

What you should do is drop in a 125 shot and blow Geno's doors off. That would be giving the man his props.

Jamler3 said:
Don't sweat it too much, man. It's always scarier being the passenger than it is being the driver.

MonsterMark said:
Especially when you know the driver can't drive.

lol, thats rough!

ill be there, if someone tells me the time again. Unfortunately I think my mark will be sold by then. :( I raised the price so it wouldnt sell before the meet, and someone took the hook, lol. Test drive is this weekend i think. Ill be there in the Lesaber, or the new Trans Am.

This meet should really be a gas. I don't know if we should bring cars or snowmobiles. No matter what, it will be very nice to have faces and grills to connect to the names I've been looking at. :C

:yourock:

Bernie

9:00 AM for Edison, NJ and 10:00 AM for Sloatsburg, NY on April 9th.

MrWilson said:
lol, thats rough!

ill be there, if someone tells me the time again. Unfortunately I think my mark will be sold by then. :( I raised the price so it wouldnt sell before the meet, and someone took the hook, lol. Test drive is this weekend i think. Ill be there in the Lesaber, or the new Trans Am.

HizHonor said:
9:00 AM for Edison, NJ and 10:00 AM for Sloatsburg, NY on April 9th.
yep 9am is the meet& greet and 10 starts the eat

Members online

Back