15 Days and counting to the Edison, NJ LVCNE Meet

H

HizHonor

A little over two weeks guys and gals! I hope the snow is all finished by the 12th and all of you committed to the meet can make it in your bright, shiny chariots! If you need the directions again, just ask and I'll post them. :)

Hi

Hope someone tales a camera so at least a lonely Englishman gets to see the activities :( :( :(

Regards

Dereck

Not to worry my dear friend. Between me and Dancy and I'm sure others we'll have megs of pics to send to you and post. :)

Dereck said:
Hi

Hope someone tales a camera so at least a lonely Englishman gets to see the activities :( :( :(

Regards

Dereck

The way the weather is behaving, I think we'd rather meet in +44 207 area code anyway...

Hi Hotweelz

hottweelz said:
The way the weather is behaving, I think we'd rather meet in +44 207 area code anyway...

Not sure that you would, our weather has been hovering on 32 degrees for the last 2 weeks, the rest of the country has got some snow except my little corner :)

By the way my area code is 1278, now you only need to work out the last 6 digits and you can give me that 2am wake up call :D

Best wishes

Dereck

Dude I just now brought home my new Nikon D70 SLR Digital. $1200. The battery is stillon charge. Sweeeettttt.

There will be pics galore.

Dereck said:
Hi

Regards

Dereck

Hrm. Motivation to get my project hustled along. It might be fun (or embarassing) taking the maiden voyage on the new motor to see a bunch of fellow Lincoln fanatics.

without a doubt, ill be there...mark or no mark

gadget73 said:
Hrm. Motivation to get my project hustled along. It might be fun (or embarassing) taking the maiden voyage on the new motor to see a bunch of fellow Lincoln fanatics.
you better be there or im gonna come and drag you by your ear lil man :N nah seriously gadg this time it aint about the cars so much as it is about the people so if you can get a hyundai and come up id be honored to have yah
Eric

hey who in ny is coming to the meet i think we should meet up and convoy out to jersey whos in? i think weelz, goddess, code, and sean can meet me here and we can convoy out together
Eric

I'm in south jersey, so I'd be going straight up the turnpike. Any of the Maryland folk can meet me or I can hook up with the Philly crew on the way.

Dereck said:
Hi Hotweelz

Not sure that you would, our weather has been hovering on 32 degrees for the last 2 weeks, the rest of the country has got some snow except my little corner :)

By the way my area code is 1278, now you only need to work out the last 6 digits and you can give me that 2am wake up call :D

Best wishes

Dereck

Hey I got the country code right.... I think I do have a customer or two in the 1278

Dereck said:
Hi

Regards

Dereck
No matter what we do Dereck, it wouldn't be as courageous as the Official Meet that YOU had at the truck stop!

Plenty of parking.
Plenty of food.
100% Lincoln and
Flexible schedule.

You've GOT to have another one Man! You're getting better with that camera too!

The Pot an The Kettle

codewize said:
Dude I just now brought home my new Nikon D70 SLR Digital. $1200. The battery is stillon charge. Sweeeettttt.

There will be pics galore.
Picture-Whores-R-Us!

Members online

Back