12v power outlet

ArabianNight

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok am I missing something granted I only drove the car for a few days before I out it away for the winter and really haven't looked much but I can only find 2 power outlets the one in the ashtray and the one on the rear of the center console but every site I read about the specs of this vehicle it says there are 3 is there one hiding that I haven't seen yet?

What year is your LS? I know that gen II only has those two plus the lighter.
Maybe they are counting the lighter too?

I have an 01 i am including the lighter as a 12v power outlet and the other is at the rear of the center console. I figured i couldn't over look it the dash and radio are all out now am in the middle of doing the blue led conversion and installing a new pioneer double din also changed the clock spring since everything was apart due to no cruise so took a gamble and changed that and changed the driver door lock assembly and window regulator. I also bought the Bassani mufflers and Magana Flow xpipe and tips unfortunately its been so cold up here in Buffalo,NY that I haven't been able to really work on it

Capture3-6-2014-9.45.06 PM.jpg

Capture3-6-2014-9.45.06 PM.jpg

2nd gens have the third, first does not.

the redesigned ashtray in 03 added a power port right next to the cig lighter. I thought some 00's only had the one up front and they added the one in the rear of the console at some point.

I really miss the old days of lincoln, back when every seat got its own ashtray AND a cig socket!

Hmmm that's odd wonder why they would say the 2001 has 3 also o well thanks was just wondering about that. O and thanks for sharing all ur knowledge about the LS ur posts and replies have helped me a lot in learning a lot about this car and help me make some of the mods and repairs myself

I'm also glad they included the drivers foot rest in that package, with out that you feet would be so tired...

Im a short guy anyways doesn't feel comfortable whenever i try to rest my foot all the way out there but im sure if it wasn't there and most people do rest there foot there it will wear on the carpet so it saves the wear and tear on the carpet up there

I have 4 (including the lighter) in my '06 ;):shifty:

I added one to the rear of the center console......

Members online

No members online now.
Back