12's KICKING DOWN THE DOOR N/A

what are your mods to run these times? Nice runs!

Nice run man...12.81 is flying for a n/a untouched motor! But I hate your Photobucket videos cause they won't play on my desktop :( I respect ya for not giving details though ..you are an innovator when it comes to custom modifications for these cars, I wish I had the ability as a machinist to do half the stuff you can do! What's next for it once you run out of steam n/a?

Frank, I am truly floored by your runs. What is impressive to me is that you are in mid12 category with aftermarket cams. Nitrous and blown 8s will run your times with a simple set of cams. Are u going to run cams now? I think ur mid 12s with cams. Wow!

Thats awesome, considering how much cash you got into that it's going to be a while before that will be touched. Sorry Kirk.

Yes. If your late on the tree its called "sleeping" If 2 cars run same time of 13.000 and one driver cuts a .000 (perfect light) and the other guys cuts a .500 light that means the .000 guy will be at finish line .500 sooner then other guy. (.500 is half a second.)

You got it to hook no doubt.
Awesome 60 ft.... how wide of a slick?

Nice lesson on sleeping, and what 60ft does to ET......now explain sand bagging :D
Thanks for proving a stock engine can run 12s

That is impresive wih what these cars weigh, what do you figure your at for HP at the wheels?

Nice run man...12.81 is flying for a n/a untouched motor! But I hate your Photobucket videos cause they won't play on my desktop :( I respect ya for not giving details though ..you are an innovator when it comes to custom modifications for these cars, I wish I had the ability as a machinist to do half the stuff you can do! What's next for it once you run out of steam n/a?

I wonder why Photobucket will not play for you it does for everyone else. Do you have blocks set up on your computer? I still have this to put on. And what is shown in kirks post.
002.jpg

Frank, I am truly floored by your runs. What is impressive to me is that you are in mid12 category with aftermarket cams. Nitrous and blown 8s will run your times with a simple set of cams. Are u going to run cams now? I think ur mid 12s with cams. Wow!

What these? LOL Wondering are cobra cams the deal or can you run 1400 dollar comp cams and still be legal in bolt on class?(1400 is 3 times more then I paid for this car!) Thanks Paul Van for the nice clean cams. I just took this pic so they are not installed yet.
001-42.jpg

Here is stock engine shot with track # still on windshield.
002-40.jpg

What these? LOL Wondering are cobra cams the deal or can you run 1400 dollar comp cams and still be legal in bolt on class?(1400 is 3 times more then I paid for this car!) Thanks Paul Van for the nice clean cams. I just took this pic so they are not installed yet.
001-42.jpg

Here is stock engine shot with track # still on windshield.
002-40.jpg

Really nice run again.
I see low 12's in your future!
When do you start working on the broken GTO? Lol

He thought he blew up his rear since its IRS like us. Luckily it was just the CV shaft. Cheap if he puts in Autozone shaft but $500 if he wants to do 500hp axles and $800 for 600hp axles. I don't touch the GTO he does the "Skunk Works" also. LOL I really don't see low 12's. That would take a big HP gain.

I wonder why Photobucket will not play for you it does for everyone else. Do you have blocks set up on your computer? I still have this to put on. And what is shown in kirks post.
002.jpg

Nice, talk about efficiency and putting every bit of power to the pavement..amazing for a car making only roughly 300hp at the crank. Like Paul asked, any idea what It's making at the wheels? And I think its my computer..the videos play but are super choppy and the media player photobucket uses kinda sucks..it freezes up when you try and ff/rw or do anything, all other videos work fine on my computer so I dunno :confused:

blank one

Why did you mention the one redlight on the last pass? How come you did not comment on my lights of .014,.040,.060? LOL BTW I cut the .014 while racing GTO boy again. He shattered a cv shaft on our race.He's Race 3 in the series. Silver GTO

frank you can lay a million bricks and nobody will call you a brick layer - the rest of the saying is left blank in case someone already knows the punch line and if they don't ask someone who does.:p

van.jpg

frank you can lay a million bricks and nobody will call you a brick layer - the rest of the saying is left blank in case someone already knows the punch line and if they don't ask someone who does.:p

I googled the heck out of that saying and nothing came up. Help a brother out?

So frank why all the secrecy?:shifty:
The next fastest person behind you is still in the 13 s lol

Great times Frank!!!

Here is a good estimate of the horsepower at the flywheel. This is from dragtimes.com Mark

Car Pics 015 (640x480).jpg

So frank why all the secrecy?:shifty:
The next fastest person behind you is still in the 13 s lol

Because I'm not working for anyone else. Let me ask you the same ? what if you did all this and where asked to tell all about it. Would you?

I've been think about your best run and your best time slip. They're great. Please forgive me for an overactive imagination and considering that it looked like you could have spotted on the rear wheels. Please tell me how you brake and flash it to get such a good 60' time. I've tried it but without much success.

Last edited:
Don I take GREAT offence to all that your stating. That's VERY WEAK OF YOU. ARE YOU STATING I"M STAGING WITH MY BACK TIRES? PLEASE EXPLAIN ASAP.

I thought the MPH was low too, Don, but I don't have a ton of drag experience.....

Don I take GREAT offence to all that your stating. Thats VERY WEAK OF YOU. ARE YOU STATING I"M STAGING WITH MY BACK TIRES? PLEASE EXPLIAN ASAP.

I got the impression he was just sayin' it looked a little strange; I didn't get the impression he was accusing you of anything!

Members online

No members online now.
Back