100mph Club!

driller

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Initiation to the 100 MPH club came with the 3rd of 5 runs at the Pittsburgh Raceway Park today with temps near 70 degrees(pretty warm for this time in November).

mini-100_1648.jpg
:D :zgreenbou

Congrats John. I know how hard you have worked to get there. Enjoy the accomplishment.

But honestly, wouldn't it be a little easier to find a nice country back road and open her up to hit that number. I do it all the time. It's really easier and it doesn't matter what the temp is outside.:p

Congrats kid.....maybe next time I can join ya....with the Barney Mobile....since it should be back on the road either tomorrow or next weekend....depending on the progress tomorrow.

MonsterMark said:
Congrats John. I know how hard you have worked to get there. Enjoy the accomplishment.

But honestly, wouldn't it be a little easier to find a nice country back road and open her up to hit that number. I do it all the time. It's really easier and it doesn't matter what the temp is outside.:p

Any Mark VIII can hit 100mph on a country backroad, the point is to do it in the 1/4 mile...! Congrats Driller, all of your mods have definately paid off, your 4000lb Mark VIII is definately "flying" down the 1/4 now.

Congrats!! - I agree it's easy to take out the Mark on a back road.... 100 mph comes too quick... but to do it on the track in 1/4 miles is great..

Hats off to you!!!

You guys obviously haven't seen West Virginia back roads!

Thanks all for the props. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back